Friday, December 18, 2015

In Five Years I See Myself...

Photo Credit
Graduated from College... 

I hope to find myself graduated well before the 5 years, I hope for maybe within the next 2 years. I am preparing and researching study habits to help me when it comes to midterms, tests, and finals next quarter so that I can gain a higher GPA.

In a serious relationship...

Ya know, this one has just been tricky for me. Guys in college (in my opinion) don't want to date or commit to a relationship. Or at least, that is the type of guys I've crushed on this past year at Western. So, right now I am going to focus on me and hope and pray the Mr. Right comes along the way.

Working at...

I plan to see myself working at a therapeutic riding center or at a center for wounded veterans as a recreational therapist or working for a Girl Scout Camp within the horse area. Those are my dream jobs. I came to reality for the recreation major when I found out that my final grade in my recreation class was higher than the grade in my journalism class.

Living in...

I hope to see myself renting a nice house somewhere in Bellingham after college. A house that has a nice yard for dogs to run around in, a kitchen for dinner parties, and a living area for game nights and movie nights. I would just like to live in a home that has enough rooms in case my parents come to visit for holidays or horse shows.

Owning...

Hopefully by the end of the 5 years, I would like to see myself owning a horse and maybe a couple more dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...