Sunday, December 20, 2015

WWU DOG


I am obsessed with my dog. It's really an obsessed love. But look at what Dad made for MudLynn! If you noticed in some other photos of MudLynn, you'll see that she had a bandana that had a Patriots fabric. Now, she has one for WWU Vikings! She will be sporting this on campus and at any games she attends! She mainly comes to WWU hockey games cause they're the only games that work with my schedule, so let's say she'll be the most envied dog at the games and be the center of attention. 

All Dad did was cut the emblems out of a pennant, sewed some navy blue fabric to make a bandana that slides on her collar and bam! I swear, Western needs to make more items for pets and they really need to make WWU fabric! I would have a fleece blanket in a heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...