Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Splendors


This is probably my favorite gift of all the things Santa brought for me. I lied, all my gifts are my favorite.I love the collage of pictures of MudLynn my mom made for my new Erin Condren planner! Can't wait to brag about it when I am at school. 

I am not obsessed with my dog, I just love her so much I could eat her up! You have got to admit that she is the cutest ever. 


Oh gosh! I got the camera of my dreams this Christmas. The Canon EOS Rebel T5! I can't wait to use it! I am going to use it for taking photos for this blog, IHSA horses and maybe even start a vlog channel on YouTube! Here are some test shots of MudLynn who is forever my doggy model.

Mud was very spoiled this Christmas. She got a new toy, treats, a new set from Up Country which I am in love with and she also got some puppy stairs since she is getting older. She is on a joint supplement, but I am making sure I do everything I can to make the future years easier for her.

I also got some awesome beauty products and can't wait to write a review post about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...