Sunday, December 27, 2015

Snaps of Seattle

Here are a few snaps from my first time in Seattle, please give credit if you take them to share with others. All photos were taken with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera that I got for Christmas.
Enjoy!


A gorgeous sunrise from the ferry.


Some of the Seattle Skyline with Mt. Rainier in the background.


Chihuly glass sculpture.


The next two are closeups of the glass work Chihuly Garden and Glass.



Pike Place.


The Space Needle and the Ferris wheel.

2 comments:

  1. I miss the scenery around Seattle! We don't have mountains in Michigan so I loved the Cascades. Your picture of the skyline with Mt. Rainier is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so beautiful seeing all of Seattle from the top of the Space Needle, nit nerve racking going up in the elevator. I had an amazing time! Seattle reminds me of Chicago and New York, but mashed together.

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...