Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Ulta Shopping Spree

If you didn't say before, I got a gift card that I could use anywhere in my stocking this Christmas. I used some at Zara when I went to Seattle, the majority at Ulta and the remainder at Petco. But, I want to go over some of my purchases from Ulta!


I bought a beauty blender, two Formula 10.0.06 masks, Nyx's Wonder Stick, Eylure Naturalite eyelashes, Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Stockholm, and the Benefit Bar They're Real mini mascara.

I tried the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream and I absolutely love it. The shade is gorgeous and goes perfectly with my skin tone. I've been obsessive with matte lip products because they're a new statement beauty product. I highly recommend this product because it's affordable and easy to get at Ulta.

You can never go wrong with trying a new mascara. I decided to purchase the mini Benefit Bar They're Real mascara to see what it does to my lashes. We shall see the results soon!

I've been wanting to try the cream contour product so I grabbed Nyx's Wonder Stick! This will be part of my day one of winter quarter makeup look. Stay tuned for it!

I am excited to try the masks because I am again obsessive with masks. They're amazing for the skin and great to have especially for pamper evenings with friends. I've also been dying to try a beauty blender to apply my foundation so we will see how that goes once I am back in Bellingham with all my makeup.

Eyelashes? I am obsessed with them because they make my eyes look bigger and amazing! I had ones the tapered out thicker, but now I have ones that are balanced in thickness to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...