Monday, January 18, 2016

Organization in the Apartment: Part 1


Well, if you may have guessed by the title, I am starting an set of organization in the apartment blog posts because it is highly in need of organization.

I've started with the closet that holds the water heater. Before my mom brought the shelf unit to Bellingham, it was basically Rubbermaid's stacked on top of one another. I am so happy that this closet is organized because now there is room to get to the water heated if needed and everything is off the floor. I mean, what if the water heater broke and flooded the closet, everything in the closet is thus dry!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...