Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cold and a bit overcast. I would love some heat right now.

I am thinking… about how to balance my schedule this week with the crazy weekend approaching.

I am thankful… that I have MudLynn to help me destress.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had cereal and hot chocolate for breakfast.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching/listening… Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… This blog post because I am really slacking on the posting everyday regime.

I am writing… This blog post and my Odyssey article for the week.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday - I had class and an exam. Tuesday - I had class, team meeting and a study session for another exam. Today - I had lab, class, and an exam. Thursday - I have practice, class, and another exam! Friday - sorry to say, I am skipping my one class because I am all prepared on the material but also because I am going to help Kim bathe some horses that she is donating to the horse show. This weekend - you guessed it, the horse show.

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, probably passed out on the couch.

College Update… College... I wish I graduated already.

Riding Update… We have our home show this weekend and then the OSU double English show in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...