Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Photo Credit
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful night and waiting for Santa to come deliver the presents! I am currently at home with Mom and MudLynn watching some NCIS before bed. However, we started a new tradition. So normally, I open a gift (aka pajamas) each year. Starting this year, Mom made a new one or rather an extended version of one. 


So now it is Christmas Eve box - pajamas, movie, book, a new mug, and hot chocolate. 

I got the Peacock Starbucks travel mug, pajamas from Victorias Secret, a small box of Swiss Miss k-cups, the San Andreas movie, and The Big Bang Theory Trivia Guide.

I loved the entire box! I love getting this kind of stuff since I am a college student now. You can never not want pajamas, k-cups, or travel mugs. We're usually short or in need of this little bundle of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...