Thursday, December 24, 2015

Why You Should Go A Week Every Month Make-up Free

For over two weeks, I have gone makeup free and let me tell you; my skin feels amazing.

By going a week or two without makeup, it lets your skin breathe after being clogged up with makeup. A two week period of letting the skin breathe is smart. Although it's better to do over the entire summer if you're outdoors a lot. I know I was when I was working a camp that makeup would be unnecessary for my job; I was with horses from sun-up to sundown. Over those two weeks, I have been cleansing my skin to prevent it from breakouts. Since I am a subscriber to Ipsy, I receive beauty products that are catered to my skin type.


What I have noticed after the two weeks of being makeup free and taking care of my skin is that my skin is soft, glowy, and blemish free. I also, in fact, drink a lot of water which helps keep my skin clear. Even if you don't have an Ipsy subscription, it is good to have products catered to your skin type, you don't want to dry out a normally oily skin; you'll want to get a product that is specifically for oily skin. It's simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...