Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Winterize Your Beauty with AdoreMe

Are you looking for ways to transition your beauty from fall to winter? Maybe use a new shade of nail polish or lipstick? Scroll down and see how my beauty looks transition while being paired up with different sets of beautiful sexy lingerie from AdoreMe.


It is very important to have a little something new in the beauty area when it comes to the changing of the seasons. My transition from fall to winter is seen more so through my lip and nail beauty. My eyes stay the same with my signature winged eyeliner, but it is changed with shadow. Fall, I use a the two colors Foxy and Snakebite from the Naked2 Palette; blending the Snakebite in a v-shape on the outer corner of my eye and using Foxy on the rest of my eyelid. In reference to my nail colors; in the fall, I go more for browns and nudes whereas in the winter I turn to shades of gold, red, burgundy, silver, blue and maybe a nude/salmony pink for a splash of color. I'm currently wearing OPI's Schnapps Out Of It on my nails.



Greta is in between fall and winter for me. Pumpkin colors are versatile both in the fall and winter. I would pair this with a natural smoky eye from the Naked2 palette, Essie's Good as Gold polish and Cover Girl's Ravishing Rose lipstick. A pop of pink is classic with natural colors for eyeshadow. Compared to that winter beauty look, in the fall, I would have had a medium shade of coffee brown on my eyes, a bronze nail color, and a bronze peach-colored lip like the Bronzed Peach by Cover Girl.

 

Blues are perfect for winter because it shows the side of a winter wonderland at Christmas. In the fall, I would have paired this with a soft pink eyeshadow and a nude lip. For this set, I would also pair a beautiful blue polish, perhaps Essie's Aruba Blue polish for that jewel-like effect, a classic winged eyeliner and a soft pink lip like Guavalicious by Cover Girl. In the winter, I would have paired this with a silver polish, nude lip and cat eye for the classy effect.

Evergreen is so versatile in the fall and winter seasons. With this color, in the fall, I would have paired this with a light coffee colored eye shadow, a brown lip like Coffee Crave from Cover Girl, and probably Essie's Sequin Stash polish. I like pairing dark lip and soft metallic nail tones in the fall especially with this evergreen color. In the winter, that really changes. With this evergreen color, I would pair it with a soft cat eye and a mesmerizing red lip (Garnet Flame by Cover Girl) along with a nude nail polish.



Mmm, the iconic red bra. I love the color of the bra because it is a very festive red and the bow in the center adds some beautiful but subtle detailing. In the fall, I would wear a nude-pink lip like Cover Girl's Smokey Rose, a warm brown and black smokey eye and a red polish like Essie's Forever Yummy. I like having something in beauty to match the lingerie set. In the winter, I would go for a cat eye, a medium red lipstick, and a soft fuschia nail like OPI's Bogota Blackberry. 


This beautiful set oozes purple and fuschia colors. With that in mind, you want to make sure you don't overload on those colors when making your beauty look. In the fall, I'd normally pair this set from AdoreMe with a cat eye, a dark plum lip, and a dark purple nail polish. Again, fall is when I go for dark colors. For the winter, I would pair this with a light violet smokey eye,  a soft nude lip, and OPI's Schnapps Out Of It nail polish. With this purple, it is better to keep the eyes bold and the nails and lips subtle.


I love peach colors and this is just timelessly beautiful. For fall, I would have worn Maybelline's Truffle Tease lipstick, the neutral nail color of A Great Opera-tunity from OPI, and a soft brown smokey eye. If you can see from the previous sets, brown is very popular and my personal go to in the fall. For my winter look, I would wear the same smokey eye, but I would wear a berry lip shade like Orchid Ecstasy from Maybelline and a metallic golden shade for my nails. With lighter colored lingerie sets, I like having a bold lip and keeping the nails and eyes somewhat neutral.

I hope you enjoyed hearing about how my beauty changed over the fall and winter. Comment down below if you have any beauty items that you save just for the winter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...