Wednesday, May 18, 2016

3 Weeks Left of the Quarter

It is super crazy how time has flown by. I still feel like I just started college at Western when really, I will be a senior this fall. It's scary to know that I am one year away from being a real adult. I have to figure out what I'll do after college for work and everything. I'm slowly figuring that out day by day.

Although there are only three weeks left, I figured out how I will balance my time and assignments for the end of the quarter. This week and weekend, I will be working on my group work and journal entry for ENG 370 and then my paper for HIST 390.

My planner helps keep my life sane. I am able to block out time that I am in class, working, or riding; showing me the areas where I can be doing homework. I highly suggest that if you are either in highschool or college, get an Erin Condren planner. Being able to use stickers and Washi tape makes your planner look cool and makes planning your weekly life fun.


I highly recommend that you should get an Erin Condren planner if you have a busy life filled with work, leisure and school! It helps keep everything balanced day to day.

Also, Erin Condren has come out with an hourly planner version, which I think I might switch to once this planner is all finished. They are all great! Personally, I think you will love the Erin Condren planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...