Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is nice because the sun is out.

I am thinking… about how I only have two weeks left in this quarter. It is massively stressful.

I am thankful… that I have MudLynn to help me destress since I have to take her outside.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had adobo for dinner!

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Twilight playing on the TV..

I am watching/listening… Twilight.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… An essay for a peer review.

I am making… This blog post because I am really slacking on the posting everyday regime.

I am writing… This blog post, reviews for my 490, an essay for 390, a group work assignment for 370.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday - I have no class, so I am going to do laundry and homework. Tuesday - I have class all day and then nothing, so I am either go to do homework or hangout with Kaveh or Lily. Wednesday - I have no class, but I may do a lesson with Suzie and then I have work that evening. Thursday - I have class and then relaxing. Friday - I will not be lessoning as I will be going camping with Kaveh and everyone else although, they need to figure out where, haha.

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, passed out under the bed.

College Update… College... I wish I graduated already. I do only have 3 quarters left until I graduate.

Riding Update… We are in the off season so we are just lessoning. I do feel a great improvement in my jumping. I am still debating if I want to do jumping next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...