Friday, June 3, 2016

A New Epiphany for my Future Self

I think I have finally discovered what I want to do with my life career-wise.

Fiona and Moon
I want to work with horses and children. I mean, I have always wanted to do that. I don't know how, but I will figure it out. Kids just make life seem better than it is some days and that added with horses makes the job seem perfect. I love working at camp, which is where I get both of these worlds combined into one.

What I think I will do is that after maybe another summer of working at St. Albans, I will see if I could become a working student at a barn here in Bellingham and then also work towards getting my Therapeutic Riding Instructor certification.

Right now, I work on finishing my degree by Spring quarter and just keep working at PetSmart. I did send an email to the Girl Scouts of Western Washington in Bellingham saying I would love to volunteer with them.

So we shall see what the next year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...