Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New Hobby: Photography

I've really gotten into taking photos lately with my new camera, especially horses. I've taken so many photos of the horses at camps and I am in love with how some of them came out.


I love taking photos of the horses because I catch moments in their home/environment. It's amazing the moments I catch.


This one is especially my favorite because it shows the friendship between horses. All our camp horses are basically siblings. That is what we tell the kids.


My friend Charese was my model the day I took the pictures. She looks beautiful cozzying up to Xena.

But overall, I am definitely going to work more on my equine photography over this summer. I am super excited to share more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...