Thursday, September 29, 2016

Crazy Dreams and the Reality


In college, we find out that it is hard to decide on a major. While I flopped from Journalism, Recreation and Art History, it was a hard choice. Then I found the Multidisciplinary Studies major, which is more so a humanities/liberal arts major. I realized that this could help me figure out my life post-graduation; as long as my classes are well-founded and diverse, I could probably get a job doing anything that peaked my interest.

My interests range from topics such as fashion and beauty to camping/backpacking and horseback riding. You'll notice from my blog that I bounce from one topic to another. I'm never satisfied writing about one thing, which is why I've made this blog a lifestyle blog. 


I enjoy talking about what I've worked on in my lessons, brands, and products that I love and also writing tip posts on what to take in a backpack to campus or top ten items in my purse, and pet posts about MudLynn and the latest things she has.


There are times in my days where I'm like "I want to be a teacher, no no, I want to be a fashion editor's assistant like Andy in the Devil Wears Prada." That's where it all hits me, I want to be so many things. The world says I can't, but I say I can.

And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...