Monday, October 3, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It is a bit cloudy with some sunshine peeking through the clouds.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I had some chicken and rice for lunch.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Bruno and MudLynn snoring as they sleep.

I am watching... Nothing at the moment, but I am rewatching Friends.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch chick flicks with friends and eat yummy food.

I am reading... My English book and my World Religions book on Buddhism.

I am making... Nothing at the moment, I am going to try to work on my knitting again. I need to YouTube a tutorial about knitting a sock.

I am writing... This blog post and my translation document project for my English class.

A plans I have for this week... School and meetings tomorrow as well as a doctors appointment. Wednesday, work and maybe a morning shift. Thursday, classes. Friday, work and maybe go downtown that night. This weekend, my parents are coming up on Sunday and I think we'll have a lazy Saturday. Just kidding, I'll probably be cleaning my life away in the apartment that entire day.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. We just got back from the dog park an hour ago. I also took Bruno with us cause I wanted to take him and let him run around.

College Update... I am going to schedule an appointment with my advisor to see if I can change up my plan of study a bit so that I can work towards becoming a site leader at the YMCA. I have to have 30 education type credits, so basically classes that focus on children and such.

Riding Update...  We have our first team meeting tomorrow night as well as hopefully the startup to lessons. I will be riding twice a week this year (if it is possible) and be showing this quarter at WSU in Pullman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...