Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Crazy Thoughts and Senior Year


Holy cow, it's my senior year now. Where did the time go? I still feel like I just moved to Bellingham to go to Western. Well, time to end it with a bang bang.

I am currently working with my mom on some academic things (possible minor and certificate program) that I want to have done by next fall. I hope it all pans out and can go with flying colors.

I want to do so many things so I figured I might as well get certifications that can help me in the future with prospective employers as well as work along with my major. I am actually going to check out the job fair at school that is coming up to see what my options would be.

Also, there are some things I need to evaluate if I have to graduate next fall. The main thing would be if MudLynn can live here with me or if she has to go back to Virginia with my parents. Ugh, such a hard decision.

Well, TTFN. I shall keep you guys posted on my decision about MudLynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...