Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It is a bit sunny, but chilly.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I haven't had anything today.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and MudLynn snoring as they sleep.

I am watching... Nothing at the moment, but I am typing up emails and assignments.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch chick flicks with friends and eat yummy food.

I am reading... My assignment directions.

I am making... Nothing at the moment, I am going to try to work on my knitting again. I need to YouTube a tutorial about knitting a sock.

I am writing... This blog post, my peer review emails, and my resume skills sheet.

A plans I have for this week... I went to classes today and ran to Buffalo Exchange to sell some clothes. Tomorrow I have practice and work. Thursday, I have class and I am going to get a pedicure with Annie. Friday, I have practice, homework to turn in before Halloween weekend, work and probably going out with everyone. Saturday- we (Kaveh and I) are going to the mountains with Annie and Michael. And Sunday is the lazy day.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the couch next to me right now. Such a sweet baby. She was very good when Kaveh watched her while I was in Colfax at the WSU horse show.

College Update... I am currently working on a list of classes I'm hoping my advisor can wiggle me into so that I can get the higher paid position at work by the time I'm graduated.

Riding Update...  I placed first at the first show of the season and now only need 4 points until I can go to Regionals. My goals are set high this year since it is my last year on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...