Monday, March 13, 2017

Regionals - Go Team

The group of riders from the team that went to the mini show and regionals did very well. I am really proud to be on the team and apart of this team.


WWU took home reserve team which is awesome! I am so proud of the riders as I am the hunt seat assistant coach. 

I placed third at Regionals all thanks to this stud, Luka.
I would like to say one thing and that is good luck to our senior who graduate this quarter and in Spring quarter. I have loved being teammates with you and wish you the best of luck in your futures as graduates. 
Although, as I approach the end of my time in college, it makes me sad that I will be leaving this family that I have been with for the past three years. I don't know what I'll do without the team once I graduate, I know I will want to do alumni for shows post-graduation.















No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...