Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Shenanigans


Since it is Spring Break from school, I am trying to get myself into eating better meals. I literally go down hill when its finals week because of the stress wards off any hunger from me.

Today, I started my day with a blackberry-raspberry-strawberry and almond milk smoothies with some scrambled eggs and bacon. The smoothie is so refreshing in the morning that I am so excited to make more over the spring quarter and in the summer. My goal is to start eating better and eat more meals instead of going out to eat all the time. I need to get out of the too-lazy-to-cook funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...