Thursday, March 9, 2017

Wish Me Luck!!

I have qualified for Regionals since the beginning of February and this weekend, I am heading to compete against two other girls from the University of Oregon. My goal is to either make 1st or 2nd in order to go to Zones down at Stanford. That is the main goal. Two years ago, I went to regionals but I didn't make it to Zones, so that is my mindset right now.

I can't wait to see what horses they'll have at Regionals and who I will draw for my class. Fingers crossed for good results! I'll be texting my mom, Suzy, and Kaveh about what horse I got, how my ride went, and what placing I got.

Currently working on my finals so that I have nothing to worry about until Sunday when I hammer out everything that is left to turn in on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...