Monday, June 12, 2017

Adulting Goal Week 1 of Summer: Cooking One New Meal Each Week

Since it is now summer for me before camp starts, I've decided to cook a meal each week that isn't something I've cooked before. This week, I cooked a chicken and veggie stir fry with rice.

How delicious does this look?!

My roommate tried it and she said that the kitchen smelled so good and that the dish was very delicious. I'm going to be taking it to training this week because I have to take a lunch to my camp training so this will be yummy to take with me.

I gave some to Kaveh for dinner tonight and he really liked it. So I am definitely going to cook more often now. I'm thinking something a level up from stir fry.

Time to explore Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...