Monday, June 5, 2017

June Goals

I'm starting a new monthly blog post series where I write about the goals I set for myself each month. This is a way for me to see what I want to work on and inspire other bloggers to do the same. 

Cooking Goals
My goals for cooking is pretty straightforward, to cook something each day. I've been really bad when it comes to self care and eating so I am going to make sure that I have some meals prepared for me each day. Gotta adult at some point right?
It is also my goal to try something new on Pinterest each week. I made White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies on Saturday and they turned out so good! My neighbors came over and ate a lot of them.

Reading Goals
My reading goals are to just get back into reading for fun. My summer goal is to read all of the Harry Potter books. I'm almost done with the first one and then I have the second one to start! School just makes reading unappealing to me, even if it is for fun.

Camp Goals
Camp goals are pretty standard; self care, hydrating, sun screen, and not over stressing in certain situations. Those are my main goals for when camp starts on the 19th. We'll see how I do!

Pet Goals
My pet goals are varied. One, is making sure I get MudLynn out for as long as possible once I am home from work when camp starts and to start taking her out for an hour each day so that she can get the outside time she needs and wants. Two, to make sure I am doing the weekly water changes and filter changes for Siracha so that he lives for a long time, he's already lived for a year with his previous owner. Lastly there's Klaus, my goal is to monitor the weather so that on days when it is really hot, I turn his lamp off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...