Monday, June 5, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny right now and it is beautiful.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week since it is the end of the quarter.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some eggs and a white chocolate funfetti brownie.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and the TV.

I am watching... Nothing, but my roommate is watching Magnificent Century.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... All my notecards for my english exam.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday in the afternoon and MWF in the mornings. Since it is finals, I don't have class anymore. All I have are finals tomorrow morning and then a final on Thursday morning. I might go ride on Friday and then again this weekend.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well, she had a sugar high two nights ago after she ate a brownie. She is now fine and is snoozing on the couch next to me.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I took the West B test and was astonished that I passed the math but not the reading! I'll have to retake the reading.

Riding Update...  I haven't been able to ride a whole lot because of classes and the work load. I did go ride this past weekend and really enjoyed being back on a horse. I just need my own horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...