Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 2: My Middle Name Is....

Hello! Today is an exciting day because I get to talk about my beautiful middle name. So my friends, drum roll please!!!

My middle name is...


I talked to my mom cause I wanted to know more about why she chose Arabella as my middle name. I love it no matter what, I just wanted to know the back story behind her decision. My mom said that she chose Arabella because it means answered prayer plus she also liked the name. Mom and Dad also like the combination of it with Sophia. They tossed around combinations between Sophia, Astrid, Zoe, and Arabella and came to a decision on which they liked the most. Plus, when I have grandkids, I can tell them the reasons why I was named Sophia Arabella.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...