Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fall Wish List

Well, it's my favorite season of all. Leaves are turning, it's slowly getting colder, spices fill the air with their spicy aroma, and flannels are coming out! But I just realized that there are a few things my closet is missing and that my life is missing as well.                                                   

I've discovered that living in the Pacific North West, it is essential to have a Patagonia fleece in your closet. I'm going to treat myself this month when REI has their Garage Sale and get a fleece for a steal! I'm excited. These are just some of the three that I've my eye on right now that I would like to add to my closet. I've evolved my daily style to being more comfy but still looking put together. Basically a Pacific North West Style. I also need to revamp my Birkenstocks, but I want to get a pair that I can wear socks with. Yes, shocker. I've turned into the kind of person that wears socks with sandals.

So there you have it, I've gone from girly girl to comfy girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...