Monday, November 6, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny and a bit chilly, chilly enough for gloves.

I am thinking... That school is going great, the end of the quarter is looming close.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I had some water and now I just ate a souffle.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix playing.

I am watching... Big Bang Theory Christmas.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post and an English assignment.

All the plans I have for this week... I will be working at the YMCA every MWF and I am working at St. Paul's doing lunch duty every MWF. No work Friday cause of Veterans Day! Maybe I'll go drive somewhere with Mud and some friends. Have a little adventure. Maybe...

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing wonderful! She is on Dasaquin and Proin and now on some Omega chews every day to help her stay fit and healthy. We're starting to go to the dog park more when I have time to take her. Weekends are definitely a double dog park time.

College Update... Fall Quarter is almost coming to a close. Just this month and the first two weeks of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...